Saturday, February 28, 2009

Peppermint Twist Update


I've been making a little progress on PT. I've been trying a rotation where each piece gets its own day to be worked on. I think I have too many projects going and not enough time. I've also got a serious case of startitis. There are so many pieces in my stash that are calling me. I gave in and started PS Weaterwise. I haven't made enough progress for a picture yet.


I'm sad today. It would have been my mom's 94th birthday. She has been gone for 20 years and I still miss her.


Happy stitching!

8 comments:

Jan said...

Wow, lots more progress! Don't you wish we could stitch at the speed of our minds? Keep it up, dear friend, you will get there.

Sorry about your momma, it is hard to not have them around, no matter how long they have been gone. I know I still miss my grandmother and she has been gone 27 years. Stitch a bunch today, and remember all of the good times, that you had with her.

Hugs!

Stephanie said...

Kathy, you've made some great progress on your PT! This is such a neat piece and I can't wait to see more of your progress.

Hugs to you regarding your mom's birthday. It's so sad when we reflect on days like this. My mom's been gone 12 years and those special days are still hard.

LoriRay said...

Hope you're feeling better today. *hugs*

I love your LHN! Looking forward to more progress pictures. :)

Kathy said...

testing

Siobhán said...

Kathy, your PT looks great! You're coming along so well with it. Good luck with the rotation. I'm trying the same thing & hoping I have the patience/will power to get it to work.

Big hugs to you about your mom. (((((((Kathy))))) Those birthday/anniversaries are so hard, no matter how much time passes.

Kathy said...

Looks like you are making great progress on this piece.

Mary's Stitchin Time said...

Sending you a cyber hug, Kathy. Hope you are feeling better!

PT is looking wonderful! I love the colors in this!

Janice said...

Your Peppermint Twist is coming right along. Almost to the finish, Kathy! Keep at it! I'm enjoying the reds and the greens, too, but progress is slow.